Executive Director, Development
The Executive Director of Development is a seasoned development professional who promotes the image, utilization and development of the Hospital through the development and promotion of the fund raising and community volunteer programs (Board of Directors and events) of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Foundation (Foundation) and CHRISTUS Health Central Louisiana. The Director is responsible for identifying gift prospects, with emphasis on major donors and developing and implementing cultivation and solicitation strategies. Emphasis is on working with individual, corporate and foundation funding sources. The Director also oversees the Foundation/Philanthropy Department, which includes CMN and all philanthropic efforts for CHRISTUS Health Central Louisiana.
- Masters' degreerequired.
- Must have a demonstrated record of professional development (i.e., AHP, AFP, CASE or NCPG).
- High personal, ethical, and professional conduct.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and willingness to purposefully integrate in the community is required.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, MS Excel, database, and other relevant software.
- Exceptional verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills required; including ability to develop and present to large audiences.
- Eight years' experience in not-for-profit fundraising required, with ten years preferred, with career focus on individual gifts and planned giving, solicitation with demonstrated success in identifying/securing funds from individual, corporate and/or foundation sources.
- Three to five years senior management leadership experience with responsibility for budget, human resources and planning.
- Must have experience in planning and implementing complex, multi-year, multi-million dollar fundraising initiatives.
- Experience in health system fundraising is a plus.
- Experience in related fields considered (non-profit, business development, sales, marketing, communications, public relations).
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- CFRE Certification (Certified Fundraising Executive) preferred.
Req. No 70018900