Become an integral part of an elite, diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Executive Director, Cyber Solutions Architect to join our team in Northern, Virginia. We value your imagination and are looking for an innovative team player that can help us advance ManTech’s business solutions that enhance the cyber security of our Intelligence customers’ information and increase the professionalism of their workforce through cyber training and exercise support.
Our Solutions Center is a small team of “all-stars” that work closely with the Business Sectors and Sales teams to meet with customers, understand their challenges and needs, and then create business concepts of operations that win. Paired with allocating disruptive technologies, emerging methodologies, new business models, and processes to adapt into a secure technical solution, our Solution Architects plays a major role in writing technical solutions into proposals, white papers, and concepts to ensure thoughts are carried throughout the proposal. If you think you have what it takes to help meet with customers, develop leading-edge secure solutions, write on proposals, and want to be rewarded, then this is your calling card!
Responsibilities: We need creative juices flowing, here are the key ingredients.
Sales Enabler. Help us win!
- Working in the Sales department, underneath the VP of Solutions, support the full Business Acquisition Process and Lifecycle. Provide technical pre-sales support to the Intelligence sector.
- Analyze RFPs to develop differentiated, compelling solutions compliant to solicitation requirements, federal acquisition process and industry best practices.
- Assist Capture Managers in developing Enterprise architectures to ensure integration of solutions and alignment with security policies, best practices, and industry standards.
- Provides architectural design to ensure successful integration of solutions and alignment with security policy, best practices, and industry standards.
- You developed a great solution, now we need you to write it. Develop white papers, develop responses for request for information (RFIs), and serve as a technical lead or writer on proposal responses, identifying and solutioning technical, functional, and security requirements.
Creator. Develop colorful secure technical solutions.
- Review industry leading technologies and industry best practices
- Develop solutions that increase the realism and fidelity of training and exercise events
- Design, develop, and document systems and enterprise level solutions compatible with the customers environment and compliant to standards, policies, and regulations
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques
- Evaluate new technology, providing recommendations and solutions integrating said technology
- Customer Liaison. A positive attitude is a must.
- Meet with customers to understand technical requirements, state of current environment, and mission.
- Present technical briefings to Customer Executives and their staff on solution techniques.
- Understand complex requirements and develop Concept of Operations to drive the baseline solutions.
- Analyze customer needs, business and technical requirements to translate into solutions and proposals.
- Present technical briefings and vet solutions to Customer stakeholders.
- Communicate the role and value of the proposed solution to the customer organization and present the business case for technology implementation and/or managed services investments.
Team Player. Working together creates success.
- Team player ready to help in every possible way. When a fire breaks out, everyone grabs a bucket!
- Innovation is part of our DNA. Our culture includes technical Communities of Practice (CoPs) in advanced technology areas to collaborate across the company. Active participation in CoPs will be expected.
- Lead your own solutions and support other solution architects on your team to help increase the quality of their solution.
- Good ideas should be shared. Design, populate and expand ManTech’s virtual collaboration space.
- Collaborate. Work in conjunction with other Solution Architects to create, maintain and publish methodologies, approaches and best practices in support of ManTech key business areas.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, Data Analytics or related technical field.
- Clearance – TS/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph
- A minimum of (5) five-years of hands-on cyber security engineering experience, including some cyber range architecture and innovation experience.
- A minimum of (3) three-years of leading business development lifecycle and planning teams including problem framing, solution and technical volume development, and proposal writing support with proven successful track record.
- Experience and skills in cyber security requirements analysis and definition; architecture styles, tactics, patterns; policies and governance, modeling and documentation.
- Enterprise Architecture experience.
- Experience with working through federal acquisition process.
- Experienced with end-to-end SDLC and working experience with NIST, DoDAF and TOGAF.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Chef, or Puppet to create and manage flexible and dynamic infrastructure.
- Experience with cyber security engineering activities of applications architecture, database architectures, operational and maintenance support of custom developed open-source and/or vendor-platform technologies for Intelligence agencies.
- Master’s degree in Cyber Security or related technical field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certification as an CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional).
- Experiences with cyber security engineering solutions for secure infrastructures and code.
- Experience with Cyber Security Risk Assessments.
- Experience/working knowledge of micro-segmentation security solutions such as Unisys Stealth, Illumio, etc.
- Experience with cyber security needs for DevSecOps in an agile-based software release operations environment.
- Security Clearance Requirements:
- TS/SCI with Full-Scope PolygraphPhysical Requirements:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position (50%) fifty-percent of the time.