Req ID #: 34454
We are seeking an experienced Executive Director - Corporate FP&A for our Corporate Finance Team located in Wilmington, MA.
The Executive Director - Corporate FP&A will support the overall finance strategy for the organization by:
- Providing pro-active financial insight and reports finance results for the organization
- Ensures financialsupport by providing analysis, review, planning and control to ensure that the organization's financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles
- Responsible for the analysis and intrepretation of financial trends requiring leadership's attention and will generate models and analysis to support strategy, theory and ideas
- Challenging existing processes, systems, reports, data analysis and outputs and implement necessary changes to create a best in class FP&A structure
- Originate and develop analyses to help executives better understand financial trends and financial opportunities (e.g., develop standardized reporting and analytics). Leverage analyses to ensure that the company meets its financial expectations and make certain executive leadership is fully aware of financial results.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost- effectiveness
- Manage the annual budget process, including developing key assumptions, working with business partners to ensure budgets are appropriate and that internal partners establish action plans that achieve the necessary financial outputs.
- Manage the company’s ongoing forecast process
- Develop Executive Presentations, monthly Executive reviews, quarterly BOD packages, etc.
- Analyze industry trends and competitor strategies in order to identify and make recommendations on opportunities
- Develop the 3 and 5 year long range plans, including developing the appropriate models and working with senior leadership to reflect business trends in the financial plans.
- Contribute to the development of financial systems and procedures
- Drive the development and implementation of processes and tools that allow for increased, efficient analytical capabilities and that allow executives to understand key financial issues in a timely and effective manner
- Determine how potential issues will impact the company’s financial statements in terms of accretion/dilution and other accounting impacts such as operating income, free cash flow and financial returns.
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership in all aspects of financialsupport, project analysis and modeling. Prepare sophisticated financial modeling to determine solutions for complex financial issues.
The following are minimum requirements for the Executive Director - Corporate FP&A position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in finance, accounting or related discipline. Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Fifteen plus years of progressively increasing responsibility in operations, finance and accounting. Global experience a must.