Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Casino Marketing Regional Operations and serving as an integral member of the Regional Marketing Center of Excellence, the Executive Director of Casino Marketing Regional Operations will be responsible for leading the innovation, development, implementation and ongoing operational sustainability of the MGM Regional Casino Marketing / Host Relationship Marketing Strategy, Operating model, and CRM Technology Platform. This dynamic and talented Casino Marketing Leader will collaborate with the SVP of Regional Marketing and Casino Marketing Leaders across Corporate and Property entities to develop a Strategy and Operating Model that incorporates best practices of each property in the MGM Regional Portfolio to be consistently applied across all MGM Regional Properties; and in support, a new CRM Technology platform. This is a rare opportunity to work with properties that are already the leaders in each of their respective markets along with some of most talented Casino Marketing and Hospitality leaders in the industry on this evolutionary work central to the MGM Strategy.
- Works with Regional SVP of Marketing, Regional Executive Directors of Database Marketing, Corporate Casino Marketing Leadership, Property Marketing Vice Presidents and Casino Marketing Teams to develop Casino Marketing Strategy and Operating Model that are consistent with the strategic vision of MGM Resorts international.
- Within and along with development of a consistent Regional Casino Marketing Operating Model, creates and sustains a culture of strong relationships and flawless provision of service to MGM’s best and most loyal customers along with an enhanced focus on sales and proactive outreach by the Casino Marketing Host Teams to further enhance loyalty from customers assigned to hosts
- Leads the implementation and enhancement of MGM Resorts Casino Marketing Sales Training and Development program
- Works with Human Resources and Training and Development teams to create Casino Marketing training curriculum and materials
- Engages with Casino Marketers at all Regional properties and corporate along with IT and 3rd Party systems integrators in the development of MGM’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Platform.
- Anticipates, identifies and understands the needs of the Casino Marketing teams at each Regional property and integrates these into ongoing Casino Marketing Operating Model enhancements and CRM System capability development.
- Partners with Regional Property Teams, Corporate Casino Marketing Finance and Enterprise Analytics to establish and evolve Key Performance indicators and develop on demand dashboards within the CRM Platform along with standard ongoing performance reports
- Fulfills the role of Subject Matter Expert as it relates to all things Casino Marketing Host related at the Regional COE level and provides support and guidance to Regional Property Casino Marketing Leadership and Teams
- In collaboration with Las Vegas Casino Marketing, Regional Property Casino Marketing Teams and Regional Executive Directors of Database Marketing, facilitates and drives the efficient and profitable movement of Hosted Players across the Regional Portfolio of properties as well as Las Vegas properties.
- Participates in the ideation process related to VIP and / or hosted Events that occur at Regional Properties
- Oversees a team of two Regional Casino Marketing Managers.
- Conducts competitor research and analysis for regional operations to ensure positioning alignment in regional markets
- Provides input, direction, and execution of strategic plans, operating budgets, and service standards to capture incremental revenue and EBITDA
- Stays current, knowledgeable, and abreast of the latest in industry equipment, technology and techniques;
- Targets and researches relevant technology / 3rd parties to improve operations, guest service, and marketing efficiencies
- Champion regional operations as a testing ground for relevant new corporate initiatives and technology
- Provide pre-opening support as needed to all new regional operation properties
- Other job-related duties as requested.
- Four-year college degree in business, marketing, or related field required
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in a Director + Casino Marketing leadership, or commensurate, role with demonstrated experience with business transformation, culture creation, and success delivering results plus experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform in a sales and relationship focused environment
- Effectively communicate in English, both oral and written forms
- Experience with Leadership and Change Management in a mutli-property / division environment