Carillon Assisted Living, a Raleigh-based company in the business of building and operating assisted living facilities for the elderly is seeking to hire an Executive Director for our facility in Clemmons , North Carolina . Carillon has twenty facilities in North Carolina with more in the development pipeline
The Executive Director is responsible for the establishment of facility budgets, ensuring the financial performance of the facility within or ahead of budget, and the accurate, timely reporting of financial performance to the Raleigh office. Responsible for the operation and management of the community in accordance with Carillon’s policies and procedures, federal and state and local laws, and DFS and DSS regulations.
The Executive Director is responsible for marketing and public relations activities to maintain occupancy goals, including the evaluation and admission process. Ensures resident satisfaction and achievement of realistic plan-of-care goals, including the coordination of all resident service activities; also responsible for hiring, training and scheduling facility staff.
NC Assisted Living Administrator's License required.
- A Passion for working with seniors
- College degree BA/BS, preferably in Business Administration, Hospital Administration, Hospitality, or health-related field.
- Minimum of three years of executive managerial experience in senior living, health care, or hospitality industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a warm, outgoing, and compassionate personality.
- Possess demonstrated integrity, maturity and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of community agencies and appreciation for social/life history status of the residents.