Bonaventure Senior Living is looking for an Executive Director at our BRAND NEW Bonaventure of Vancouver, opening in 2019, located in Vancouver, Washington. The Executive Director is the driving force behind fostering a premier living and working community which understands and promotes the development of the staff, the resident census, and the community reputation. We take pride in how our communities look and feel. We want our residents to be proud of the place they call home and our staff members to be excited about where they work and what they do.
The Executive Director is responsible for all aspects of operations which include: a 3 part approach to resident health, fiscal responsibility, the development and success of employees, an active & dynamic marketing program, public relations programs, and the compliance with state regulatory requirements.
- Creating, growing and sustaining Resident satisfaction
- Demonstrate leadership through employee retention
- Understand, apply, & adhere to State Regulations
- Oversee day to day operations
- Lead Census Development
- Innovate financial success
- Provide Direction and support to all departments and leads, to ensure the culture of “Retirement Perfected” is sustained.
- Career Development opportunities
- Competitive salary & bonus plans
- Medical and dental benefits, including a matching 401k
- Education reimbursement
- Beautifully appointed, amenity rich communities
- Dedicated team members
- Hold an Administrator’s License or be able to obtain one.
- Proven Sales record.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Successful experience as an Administrator for an Assisted Living/Independent Living or Memory Care facility.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors and a commitment to meet the needs of our residents.