The Executive Director position is an exciting opportunity to serve the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to the Regional Vice President of Operations, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
Seeking a candidates who are familiar with CT regulations and the Hartford area market.
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, integrity, and financial performance.
- Master’s degree in Business, Healthcare, Psychology, Nursing, Counseling or a related field
- 5+ years of free standing hospital psychiatric management experience
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards, health department, fire marshal, OSHA expectations/regulations
- Understanding of and ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
- Understanding of insurance
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development (in challenging markets)
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management and leadership
- Program analysis and evaluation
- Free Standing Behavioral Health Hospital Start-Up Experience preferred