Enlivant is growing and seeking an Executive Director at Davis Place in Bullhead City, AZ!
At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the Executive Director, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living - creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
As the Executive Director, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Executive Director is responsible for assisting with the operations oversight at Enlivant communities.
- Ensures compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures within the communities
- Provides training and support to all Enlivant team members and promotes quality care and independence for our residents
- Ensures a high degree of resident and team satisfaction at the community
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in an operations role
- Administrator’s license or certificate per state requirements
- Associate / Bachelor degree as required by state regulations
- Financial acumen and budget management experience
- Exceptional problem solving and time management skills
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills
- Possess strong organizational capabilities
- Demonstrate empathy and a good listener
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility