As an Executive Director, you will be responsible for being an expert on all issues and details surrounding the portfolio of ACOs to which they are assigned, including contract terms, relationship status, key contacts, and the development and deployment of Aledade’s products and services. The Executive Director will work closely with their staff to leverage Aledade’s products so that their assigned ACOs’ programmatic and savings goals are met. In partnership with the outreach team, the Executive Director will expand their ACO relationships to identify opportunities with additional practices, expansion into new risk-based businesses, and foster ongoing shared savings.
What You Will Be Owning:
- Supervise and assess the work of assigned Practice Coordinator(s) and Field Staff.
- Lead the onboarding process of new practices as they transition from the outreach team.
- Work with the team to cultivate in-depth relationships with practices and partners, including regular status calls and in- person meetings to set strategic priorities, report results, and monitor direct costs to Aledade, ultimately to drive shared savings and identify opportunities for growth.
- Establish and facilitate ACO governance, providing all planning and leadership support to ensure success.
- Define acceptance criteria for each project deliverable to ensure quality standards and ACO expectations are met and that ideas for program and product development are harvested and shared across the organization.
- Track project status to allow for mitigation of engagement risk and achievement of expected outcomes.
- Assist in regular ACO communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on ACO deliverables.
- Work with the team to deal with ACO issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Escalate ACO issues to senior management, as appropriate, and own management of issue resolution – provide recommendations, ensure communication of issue and plan, and track progress.
- Maintain an understanding of Aledade’s capabilities/vision, and effectively communicate all relevant offerings to the ACO, identifying opportunities for growth and additional savings.
- Administer an annual strategic planning process for each ACO (focus on relationship, perception of Aledade’s value, practice growth, and savings maximization).
- Lead the research and preparation of ACO-facing presentations, proposals and other work product as needed.
- Provide regular performance reporting on assigned ACOs to Aledade’s senior management team.
- Gather input on projects and assignments from relevant internal stakeholders, including technical and analytic teams, and Aledade’s senior management team.
- Achieve a high rate of ACO retention, and stated shared savings targets for existing ACOs, while managing Aledade’s direct cost investment.
- Provide thought leadership and support for ACO teams across strategy and execution.
- As appropriate, identify and cultivate relationships with local payers, insurers, health information exchanges, and other health care organizations that would present new business opportunities for Aledade and the ACOs.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as requested by Aledade’s leadership team.
- You are a resident of the State of Texas
- You have a Master’s degree or other advanced degrees in health services research, health policy, mathematics/statistics, information technology, or other relevant fields is preferred.
- You are able to manage existing payer relationships in Texas to gain additional value-based care contracts for practices
- You should have 5-8 years of related experience working as a client-facing project lead in the healthcare industry (i.e., health plan, hospital, pharmaceutical manufacturer, government, pharmacy chain, management consulting) with a proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and communicating effectively with senior management.
- Your competencies include developing and maintaining customer relationships, analytical problem solving, project management, effective written and verbal communication, and strategic insight.
- You are results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and lead a team to consistently meet deadlines and client expectations.
- There is some travel to Aledade HQ, ACO sites within the State of Texas and leadership retreats. This is required.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus on key goals