Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Direct reporting responsibility for assigned Regional Corporate Responsibility Officers, including providing compliance and regulatory guidance and providing ongoing development and support.
- Provide expert advice in all areas of regulatory healthcare compliance.
- Oversee company-wide compliance operations including sanction screening, Code of Conduct questionnaire management and screening, and open payment portal review.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of company-wide Compliance policies. .
- Develop communications and analyses for inclusion in executive level presentations
- Develop and oversee completion of company-wide compliance education.
- Direct research and review of complex issues.
- Oversee the contract review process to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate in and provide general and targeted corporate responsibility training and facility leadership training.
- Provide guidance for AdventHealth staff and leadership concerning regulatory corporate responsibility topics.
- Participate in regular meetings within the Corporate Responsibility department and with leaders in the organization to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or other healthcare related field
- Minimum of five to seven years healthcare regulatory and compliance experience at a management level.
- Healthcare compliance certification required to be obtained within first year and maintained.
- Ability to understand the healthcare regulatory environment, including Stark, Anti-Kickback and HIPAA.
- Ability to understand key areas that impact with Corporate Responsibility, including revenue cycle, billing and coding, and physician compensation practices.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate (verbally and written) with senior leadership and all other levels of personnel throughout the organization.
- Exhibit proven organizational skills in compliance related activities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to travel as needed.
The Executive Director of Corporate Responsibility - Operations reports to and works in conjunction with the Vice President of Corporate Responsibility/Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer at AdventHealth to provide management and oversight for the Corporate Responsibility Program for AdventHealth to ensure that AdventHealth is in compliance with federal and state regulations impacting health care entities This includes direct reporting oversight and responsibility for certain assigned Regional Corporate Responsibility Officers who oversee regulatory compliance within various regions of the organization. The Executive Director - Operations also provides expert guidance for and oversight of operations related to health care related regulatory compliance across the organization, including activities designed to identify, assess, and mitigate regulatory risk.