Description CareMeridian is currently seeking an Executive Director for our new facility located in Reno, Nevada to improve and sustain superior performance of the facility as evidenced by quality outcomes and financial returns. Emphasis is placed on CareMeridian’s mission and values. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize the daily functions of the facility.
- Available 24/7 by phone, unless another qualified person has been scheduled to be available.
- Manage financial responsibility within budgetary guidelines.
- Knowledge of financial reimbursement for resident services rendered.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines, licensing requirements and all CareMeridian and
- related Mentor Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, providing corrective action and terminating direct report
- Maintain staffing levels within regulations and budgetary guidelines.
- Manage Licensed Independent Practitioners (LIP), Independent Contractors, and vendor services.
- Ensure that all Safety Policies and Procedures are followed at all times, including timely completion
- and submission of all incident and accident reports.
- Initiate and manage emergency procedures.
- Ultimately responsible for assuring that all resident and staff records are kept organized, complete and
- Responsible for the admission process and maintenance of the resident business files.
- Responsible for the Performance Improvement Program.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required by the VP of Operations.
- Travel is required.
- Lead and manage all operations of the facility.
- Current and active an Executive Director (Nursing Home Administrator) license issued by this state.
- Preferably one (1) years experience in a leadership/management role.
- Current Administrator license appropriate to the facility licensure issued by this state.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Health Care Providers.
- Able to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) with physicians, staff, residents, and their families and/or authorized representative, and other members of the community.