AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Executive Director, RN / Administrator
Reports to: Regional Vice President of Operations or Regional Director
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.
As an Executive Director, you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day operation and ensuring that the Director of Patient Care Services/Clinical Manager is available during business hours.
- Be responsible for of all clinical and business functions of a home health agency and its branches, including budget, clinical operations, billing and collections, quality improvement, compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements, human resources, business development and clinical program development.
- Organize and direct agency functions.
- Provide public relations with the community-at-large, as well as organizations and individuals involved in the health field.
- Function as the Privacy Officer Designee (POD) and as a compliance liaison to support and provide leadership within the assigned area of responsibility with accountability for implementing and monitoring the Compliance Program and the relevant requirements including the Code of Conduct, Documentation Compliance and HIPAA.
- Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Must be a (RN) Registered Nurse licensed in practicing state
- At least 1 year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or a related health care program, 2 or more years preferred
- Experience in the business and fiscal functions in a health care setting, preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Knowledge of accepted professional standards and practice, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and federal, state, and local regulatory requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent observation and nursing judgment if applicable
- Ability to travel to all business locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet or exceed tight deadlines
- Ability to utilize effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task