The VIP Executive Support Technician will be responsible for providing a complete end-to-end solution for any requests or issues coming from the PayPal Senior Leadership team and Executive Staff.
As a member of the VIP Executive Support Team, you will interface daily with the senior executives as well as other IT staff members to consistently deliver world-class IT services. VIP Executive Support team members are expected to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to PayPal values and to exemplify a consistent commitment to excellence. You must be receptive to management direction and coaching to increase your individual and team effectiveness. This role requires someone who is outgoing, has excellent communications skills, enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on adroitly solving user's technical issues in a timely manner.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service and ability to diffuse heightened end-user sensitivity.
- Lead projects that advance the capabilities of our Senior Executives and support staff.
- Proactively support all technologies used by the executives.
- Provide off-site eventsupport for executives to facilitate meetings and productivities.
- Be on-call for escalated requests occurring during non-business hours.
- Effectively provide proactive communications to customer base, management and other IT functional areas.
- Advise management of industry shifts and of advancements in technology related to the executives needs.
- Contribute to the development and growth of the Executive Support and Services Program
Must have at least 5 years experience working in Desktop Support and 2 years supporting C level executives. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, a confident presence, adept logical troubleshooting, testing experience, project management, and root cause analysis.
Desirable candidates will possess a firm understanding of four or more of the following areas:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows and 2016 for Mac
- Video conferencing technologies
- Audio conferencing technologies
- Collaborative web technologies
- TCP/IP networking
- Mobile device technologies
- Wireless technologies
- VPN technologies
- PC and Network Security
- Web Technologies
Must have extensive experience with Windows 10, Mac OS X and mobile computing technologies. Candidate must have experiencesupporting Microsoft Office and Exchange/Outlook. Must have a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, IT, or technical related field. Equivalent experience may also substitute for a degree. MCSE 4.0 and 2000 highly desired.
Associates Degree or equivalent PayPal Competencies
In addition to the mandatory PayPal competencies listed below, check additional required competencies for this position.
- Acts with Integrity and Trust
- Leads Courageously
- Focus on Results
- Drives For Results
- Focuses on Community and Customer Needs
- Manages Execution
- Establishes Plans
- Makes Effective Decisions
- Manages Process
- Builds Relationships
- Communicates Effectively
- Motivates Others
- Builds Teams
- Manages and Develops People
- Uses Functional / Technical Skills
Leading Organizational Change
- Deals With Ambiguity
- Demonstrates Intellectual Capability
- Knows PayPal
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.