Executive Desktop Support
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Executive Desktop Support for our client in Deerfield IL/East Hanover NJ
Job Title: Executive Desktop Support
Job Location: Deerfield IL/East Hanover NJ
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Desktop Support engineer (VIP/Executive Support) providing Break-Fix, fault diagnosis, resolution and installation/deployment of new hardware with in the core campus location.
- Responsible for day to day support of the highest level Executives in customer location, which includes break/fix support for any and all devices, including PC software/hardware; Smartphones; iPads; & BYOD MACs. Also responsible for the support & management of Video Conferencing equipment.
- Desktop Support Engineer providing Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution. Providing fault analysis to customer’s various core operating systems and platforms, as well be able provide support and apply desktop fault resolution for the approved application suite. Diagnose hardware faults and provide both remote assistance and desk side support to various business areas with the support remit. Provide expertise in all aspects of IT desktop fault function and deployment of all new kit and peripherals under the Installs, Moves and changes environment.
- Primary contact responsible for the support of senior Executives.
- Provide Day to Day Support – which includes: break/fix support for any and all devices (Hardware [PC's, Phones, iPads] Software (COTS, Bus Apps) and Network).
- Provide remote support for executives travelling
- Provide support for global executives visiting the facility
- Provide off hour remote support on a rotating basis – (24x7)
- Provide support for off-site key Executive Meetings when required.
- Must be extremely customer focused and be able to multi task well.
- Must be able to communicate extremely well both verbal and written.
- Must be a team player and be willing to be flexible
- Customer Service must be the highest priority
- Primary contact responsible for all Video Conferencing devices/units
- Which includes:
- Software/Hardware upgrades
- Testing of new devices
- Full support for all Exec meetings - both internal and external
- Troubleshooting and escalation of issues
- Works closely with other Executive Support team members
- Work closely with Video Leads/Vendors
- Candidates must be flexible regarding shift patterns.
- Previous Executive SupportExperience. Must have performed VIP (Executive) SupportExperience desktop support role in last 3years
- Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers
- Minimum 8years face to face experiencerequired in Desktop Support role with half of it with a private organisation preferably with manufacturing sector
- Outstanding customer service
- Outstanding presentation & communication
- Post Deployment Support/Floor Walking/Desktop Support preferably with in last 3years
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software
- Strong Microsoft Windows o\s experience
- Strong Software management environment understanding
- Understanding of Asset Management system
- Fault analysis for Microsoft Office Suite
- 2nd line fault analysis and experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Smartphone Support
- Experience of supporting VPN and remote connection tools, in relation to Broadband and 3G technologies.
- Experience providing remote fault analysis, via verbal communication and IT remote control tools.
- Active Directory user account administration experience.
- This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs other duties as assigned
- Background security check required
- Handling of Tape Media and basic Back-ups loading and loading techniques
- Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual, Smart Devices and Telecoms
- Project or rollout experience in the IT environment
- Hardware accreditations or experience from HP or Lenovo or Dell equipment.
- ITIL, MCSE or any IT desktop accreditations.