Caesars Entertainment is seeking an Executive Creative Director who would be responsible for providing creative insights to the company in designing and developing their projects. This role calls for a leader by example: Someone with the sensitivity and intuition to guide and inspire a diverse team. Someone with the vision to see beyond a specific project, someone to inspire innovation and ‘out of the box’ thinking, and someone to identify bigger, longer-term opportunities for clients. The overall objective is to direct, inspire, lead and support all levels of design and creative talent across the clients, defining and advancing a positive and highly productive design culture.
- Directing the creative functionalities of concept development, collaborating with team members, creating work environment, meeting work expectations, and discussing team goals and achievements
- Managing internal video and photo production team and coordinating them according to the work of graphic designers, copywriters, and other postproduction team members
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of creative functionalities, developing the creative products per the industry standards, and maintaining the quality of creative work projects
- Providing strategic solutions to the company and clients considering their market stakes involved in creating brand reputation for their organization
- Accommodating the client's needs and requirements as per the marketing goals and strategies, creating unique brand promotion concepts in accordance with the client's promotional scheme, prioritizing the creative work as per client's demands, and translating the company’s portfolio of brands into a creative visual experience
- Collaborating with the creative team for processing the client's projects in a specified manner, assigning duties to creative / video production team, and leading the team in carrying out postproduction activities like video graphics, motion graphics, etc.
- Developing and writing the plans of promotional campaigns, preparing its detailed presentation report, and assigning various responsibilities to team members for carrying out the campaign effectively
- Keeping track of latest advancement in technologies used in creative direction and understanding the progress in marketing technologies like digital marketing technology
- Collaborating with working partners for strategizing the progress of creative functionalities and making relevant changes for competing with industry standards
- Directing activities for professional development of organizational team members, conducting creative workshops for staff members, casino training activities and implementing corrective strategies in promotional activities
- Directing constant improvement in creative quality, and enhancing the designing capability for accomplishing the task
- Conducting market study for understanding the competitors' creative art, planning, and preparing strategic developmental plan for creating marketing strategies, branding functionalities, and business development plans
- 7+ years of experience in creative leadership in an agency setting
- Compelling portfolio, with distinctive work that elevates a brand's creative experience, and excites people to learn from and work with you
- Willingness to be hands-on with creative oversight on key projects, all the while being able to both mentor and manage
- Has traditional advertising knowledge but is aware of social channels and new technology
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Gaming experience or knowledge of gaming is a plus