It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Executive Communications Lead - IT
The individual in this role will provide both proactive strategic consultation and tactical delivery of a wide variety of communications activities to enhance the performance of the organization, and inspire and align employees around Cigna's mission, growth strategy, and priorities.
Specifically, this individual will help develop and execute on the executive communications strategy for Cigna's Chief Information Officer, and lead communications for the IT organization. Areas of focus will be a comprehensive executive communications plan, leadership of IT and Digital communications (internal/external), and large IT project communications.
Ideal candidates will offer:
• 10-15+ years of communications experience, preferably in global corporations.
• Deep understanding and appreciation of the rules and nuances of the English language; strong writing skills a must.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications or related discipline.
• Demonstrated use of innovative communication techniques, platforms, and programs..
• Record of success handling multiple projects and ability to tie results to strategic business objectives.
• Proven analytical skills.
• Influence and coordination skills to work with other internal areas and outside vendors to meet deadlines.
• Experience in leading teams and cultivating diverse talent.
• Tact and discretion to work with employees at all levels.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.