About the Position:
At Juniper Networks, we believe the network is the greatest vehicle for knowledge, collaboration, and human advancement that the world has ever known. For over twenty years, we have helped build the largest, most robust networks in the world. We have achieved this because of our executives that are recognized as some of the best in the world. In fact, our CEO, Rami Rahim was named as a 2016 Highest Rated CEO by Glassdoor with a 95% employee approval rating.
In Executive Communications, we support these executives by providing original content and working with them to produce impactful communications. We are searching for an experienced executive/leadership communicator to work directly with the organization’s executive leadership on all communications, including speeches, presentations, talking points, briefing materials and other forms of communications that will be used for a wide variety of external and internal audiences. Sometimes the communications will be highly technical in nature; other times they will be more inspirational, appealing to emotions, and sparking a call to action. This position is a high impact, revenue influencing position including frequent interaction with top executives and requires a combination of business acumen, skill, attitude and personality.
- Produce high impact speeches, presentations, scripts and other communication materials for the executive leadership team at Juniper.
- Research and package content from internal and external resources to develop insightful and engaging corporate narratives.
- Work closely with product marketing, PR, brand, events and social to create high impact engagements with customers, partners, influencers and employees.
- Develop a keen understanding of each executive’s style, tone and preference.
- Help executives assimilate content and fine-tune delivery.
- 8+ years of relevant experience and a proven track record in speechwriting for executives in the technology sector
- Stellar writing, communication and presentation skills at CxO level.
- Skilled in translating complex issues into visual stories for a range of audiences.
- A creative streak and an ability to connect different concepts and help shape a narrative is crucial.
- High degree of agility, business acumen, professional maturity and confidence.
- Able to quickly establish highly effective relationships with others and be recognized as a team player.
- Background in and understanding of technology sector. Experience in networking preferred.
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
Relocation is not available for this position
Travel requirements for the position 20%