It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The individual in this role will help support the communications program for Cigna's Global Data & Analytics (GD&A) organization, including executive communications for the Chief Data & Analytics Officer and the senior lead team. This individual will provide both proactive strategic consultation and tactical delivery of a wide variety of communications activities aimed at demonstrating how data & analytics are empowering decisions and innovative solutions that drive affordability, personalization and value. The individual in this role will assist in the development and execution of a communications strategy that drives analytics-led strategies for enterprise value creation, supports the culture shift to a data-driven company and builds Cigna's brand internally and externally using our Iris platform and external channels.
- Develops strategic messages and assists in the development of a communications strategy and execution plan for the Chief Analytics Officer, internally and externally.
- Develops tailored communications to specific target audiences, including ELT, Leadership teams, GD&A employees and global enterprise employee population.
- Supports major internal GD&A communication activities and tactics, such as town halls, manager calls, leadership meetings, major organizational announcements, among others.
- Coordinates external events, data scientist presentations at conferences and drives external branding/social media strategy.
- Assists GD&A leaders in blog posts and messaging on Iris; able to develop content and weave strategy into tactics.
- Monitor and evaluate results of communications programs, using specific metrics to track progress and insights for continuous improvement.
- Experience in internal employee communications and employee engagement.
- Experience in external communications and executive communications platform development.
- Strong storyteller- experience in interviewing, communicating with, and negotiating with senior executives.
- Deep understanding and appreciation of the rules of the English language; strong writing skills a must.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with business stakeholders and clients.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications or related discipline and at least 10 years’ experience in a corporate communications or public relations agency.
- Record of success handling multiple projects and ability to tie results to strategic business objectives.
- Proven analytical skills and survey experience.
- Influence and coordination skills to work with other internal areas and outside vendors to meet deadlines.
- Creative judgment and strong communication skills.
- Tact and discretion to work with employees at all levels.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.