It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Executive Communications Lead - Finance
The individual in this role will provide both proactive strategic consultation and tactical delivery of a wide variety of communications activities to enhance the performance of the organization, and inspire and align employees around Cigna's mission, growth strategy, and priorities.
Specifically, this individual will help develop and execute on the executive communications strategy for Cigna's Chief Financial Officer, and lead communications for the Finance organization. Areas of focus will be a comprehensive executive communications plan, leadership of finance communications, and large Finance project communications.
Ideal candidates will offer:
• 10+ years of communications experience, preferably in global corporations.
• Experience in employee, executive, and large-scale program communications and change management.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications or related discipline.
• Strong creative skills, including with visual communications.
• Record of success handling multiple projects and ability to tie results to strategic business objectives.
• Proven analytical skills.
• Influence and coordination skills to work with other internal areas and outside vendors to meet deadlines.
• Creative judgment and strong communication skills.
• Tact and discretion to work with employees at all levels.
Position may be remote with ability to be in Bloomfield, CT. frequently.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.