oding Dojo is a global education technology company that offers a three-full-stack computer programming bootcamp, as well as courses on Data Science and other emerging technologies. The innovative curriculum and Learning Management System are designed to train students to become self-sufficient developers, regardless of their technical background. We also make it a mission to support underserved communities and increase diversity in the tech industry.
This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a positive impact in many people's lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you're interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you'll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
- Act as the official liaison between the client and Coding Dojo to ensure the highest level of customer service, communication, and program excellence for all our contracted services
- Coordinate with the Instruction Directors and their staff to ensure seamless operations
- Mitigate any contract risks by ensuring all questions, concerns, and complaints are immediately addressed and resolved to the satisfaction of the client
- Partner with the local Coding Dojo leadership team to ensure there are no communication or performance gaps in executing all the work outlined in the client contract
- Monitor staffing levels and report any performance gap issues at the first signs
- Partner on budget discussions and modeling
- Create processes and procedures for accomplishing client satisfaction
- Initiate program goals and set program standards of excellence
- Must have 5+ years’ experience managing high revenue client accounts
- Must have 3+ years leadership and management experience leading teams
- Must be flexible and solutions oriented
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to speak English and Arabic proficiently
- Possible face to face meetings with client (depending on comfort and safety protocols)