Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring an Executive Chef at our Campbell Community in Campbell, CA. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
If you are someone with:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts
- A Minimum of seven years of experience in food service operations
- A Minimum of two years of management experience
- A Thorough knowledge of food safety and handling procedures
- A Demonstrated ability in budgeting and cost control
Consider applying to become an Executive Chef with Merrill Gardens!
- Be the community leader responsible for managing all aspects of the dining program with the highest level of customer service
- Oversee all staffing and inventory/budget control for the community dining program
- Maintain a strong presence in the dining room to ensure quality and resident satisfaction
- Schedule and supervise all food preparation activities
- Establish and prepare menu items from approved recipes and initiate creative menu items for regional and resident preferences
- Oversee training and development of dining program team members
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!!!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!