5 - 7 years experience • Food & Beverage
The General Manager oversees all company restaurant operations.
Candidates must have thorough knowledge of all restaurant operations to include P&L, F&B, Budgeting, Customer Service, Guest Satisfaction, Market Planning, Staffing, Scheduling, Payroll, Coaching and Counseling for a 140-employee restaurant.
Required Skills & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of GM experience in a similar setting.
- Training and development background with proven track record.
- Strong business acumen with communication, problem solving and strategic thinking.
- Client planning experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, purchase orders, menus and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate to groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form