Executive Briefing, Product Manager - Contact Center Solutions
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a Strategic Pursuit Marketing leader to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
What you’ll be doing :
As part of our Product Engineering & Product Management team, you will be responsible for the driving compelling demonstration across technical platforms, outcome and solution-based customer experience, as well as tailor scripts while using the art of speech for convincing storytelling. As an integral part of the sales cycle and presales cycle you will support and work cross functionally across all TeleTech business segments to help create, deliver and communicate demo content to relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
The Executive Briefing Product Manager is critical to driving business sales, creating meaningful and creative relationships, and ensure insights are gathered to help understand and close deals. You should be someone that is proud of your skills of persuasion, and you are driven to win.
Role Responsibilities :
- Learn and conduct remote and in person Ttec Digital Solution demonstrations
- Verbal and non-verbal communication is paramount to storytelling and reading audiences
- Assist in the development and closure of new and existing sales proposals directly resulting in multi-million dollar revenue opportunities
- Create personas, marketing videos, and scripts to enable sales and sales engineering teams
- Lead in the design and implementation of Customer Experience Technology’s immersion demonstration center
- Work and collaborate with teams consisting of product management, Application development, sales, delivery, and 3rd party vendors
- Provide technical thought leadership while interacting closely with the leader of business units to tailor conversations to their business needs
Skills and experience we are seeking :
- 5 years call center operations management experience with floor experience
- 5 years in the customer experience industry
- Leadership and team lead management responsibilities
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- High aptitude and experience presenting to large audiences
- Creative thought and intuition is a must
- Ability to travel up to 35%. Ability to work remotely from home during various phases is likely.
Who We Are :
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital - to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer :
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint