5 - 7 years experience •
We are looking for Top Notch Executive Assistants who are highly organized, detailed-oriented, excellent communicators, polished with a professional demeanor and can independently support C-Level Executives.
If this description fits you, We Cannot Wait to Meet You!
Job Match Staffing is preparing to close deals with a number of companies and we?re looking to connect with people like you who are passionate. We build relationships with people before we submit them to our clients. If you are open to establishing a relationship with us so we can match you with the right company, Apply Today!
We want to connect with people with the following skillset and have these minimum requirements.
Executive Assistant to CEO Job Summary:
The Executive Assistant position will require a proven track record of high-level administrative support by multitasking to schedule meetings, coordinate travel plans, conduct research, complete statistical reports, perform clerical functions and handle all confidential information. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications, be detail-oriented, have organizational skills, provide good judgment, be a team player and is tech savvy. The Executive Assistant must also possess a can-do attitude and have self motivation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct administrative support to the C-Level Executive
- Perform a broad variety of administrative tasks including calendar management, clerical duties and preparing materials
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, conference calls, events, logistics and trainings
- Arrange all complex domestic and international travel plans and itineraries
- Serve as a key liaison, trouble shooter, point of contact and gatekeeper
- Assist Executives in the completion of reports, projects, and presentations
- Create agendas, memos, letters and documentations
- Records, transcribes and distributes meeting minutes
- Organize and maintain confidential files
- Research information
- Assist with document design, writing, editing and formatting as needed in Microsoft Office
- Manage expense reimbursements and invoices
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years?experience successfully supporting C-Level Executive(s) with a successful proven track record
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with Executives and stakeholders both internally and externally
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to handle complex tasks using careful time management skills
- Detail-orientated, highly organized, and can multitask
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Be proactive concerning possible problematic situations and quickly providing solutions
- Foresee the needs of the Executive and take initiatives that will impart their success as well as the company
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written to all levels of the organization internally and externally
- Great Customer service while screening calls and correspondence and answering questions
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks for multiple team members at the same time
- Comfortable in a fast paced and mission-driven environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned