Executive Assistant –VP/Chief Clinical and Nursing Officer
Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) is searching for a dynamic Executive Assistant with varied, and solid, executive clerical experience to join our amazing TMH Nursing Administration team! This position is based in sunny Tallahassee, Florida – the adventure capital of the Panhandle!
Our ideal candidate is a brand ambassador for TMH. The first impression of Nursing Administration through positive patient, physician, visitor, colleague and other customer contacts with the Nursing Administration Office.
The Executive Assistant provides confidential administrative support for all department functions to include scheduling, planning, directing, budgeting, human resources, travel, contracts, and coordinating department operations. The Executive Assistant has excellent time management skills, planning and exercising conscious control of time, performing complex secretarial responsibilities, coordinating special events, meetings, projects, and initiatives, to maximize time and increase efficiency. Expected to communicate effectively with high-level personnel, compose complex written materials, exercise independent judgement and diplomacy, and work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum: Three (3) years of job related experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Preferred: Five (5) or more years of specific job related experience
Other Training or Special Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer hardware and software knowledge to include expertise in MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ability to write with good knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Keyboarding speeds of 50 words per minute, well-organized, detail oriented and the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form).
- Job ID: 18.9503