Executive Assistant to CEO
5 - 7 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
My client is a cutting-edge Life Science business on the horizon of exciting growth and development. As such, I have been tasked with identifying an exceptional Executive Assistant to support the CEO. As a valued member of the team, you will also provide executive assistance & support to other C-Suite level executives when required:
· Extensive diary management, evaluating and reprioritizing to ensure effective time-management and that the business’ needs and goals are adequately met. Responding to a high volume of requests for access to the CEO with executive level correspondence and coordination.
· Travel planning and management, and expense reporting on behalf of the CEO.
· Coordination of meetings, conferences, events as well as teleconference and WebEx meetings.
· Navigating the nuances and logistics of all the above with the ability to balance and create the best overall solutions for the CEO and other stakeholders at hand.
· Ensuring that management is informed and responsive to deadlines, priorities and challenges.
· Delivering on special projects when required, as well as going the extra mile when necessary to uphold the smooth running of the business.
· Professionalism, poise and flexibility and work within an environment of frequent interruptions, conflicting priorities, and varying workloads.
· Ability to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided.
· High energy, resourcefulness, independence, flexibility, forward thinking and planning are all crucial to this position.
· Highly developed written communication skills, including report writing and email correspondence and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated excellence in time management; attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
· Must possess expert level and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
· Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate with a high sense of urgency.
· Ability to execute independent judgment.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in a similar senior executive assistant and office administration role.
· Experience in a Life Sciences company (biotech, pharma, diagnostics or medical device). Due to the anticipated high volume of responses, this will be an essential requirement for the successful candidate.