Position: Executive Assistant (Technology)
Location: San Jose, CA
Education: Bachelor's or Associates Degree in business related field.
Relocation: Willing to relocate applicant if they are outside the Bay Area.
• This position requires the individual to exercise judgment and initiative, practice a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast moving environment and multi-task in order to get the job done
• Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and maintain confidentiality
• Calendar management responsibility for internal and external meetings–using insight, decision-making, and prioritization skills with regards to managing action items
• Preparing and managing confidential information. Being privy to such sensitive information there is a need to maintain good practice with integrity and diplomacy
• Planning/project management skills to coordinate employee/client events
• Managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisition submissions
• Providing back-up support for other members of the administrative team
• Ability to interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors
• Resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Anticipate the needs of the executive’s team
• Credibly and competently interact with other executive assistants and managers
• Proficiently utilize MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook