Company Profile: Celebrating 30+ years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Full-Time/Long-Term Salaried Position (M-F 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Responsibilities: Prior experience as an Executive Assistant to C-level management, the Executive Assistant plays a key role in assisting officers on multiple competing priorities within an extremely fast-paced environment. This position is required to manage both business and some personal matters.
SpaceBound, Inc. is a successful national and international e-commerce Company serving retail and reseller customers worldwide. Throughout our 30 years in business, we remain steadfast in our commitment to our Customers and in maintaining a cohesive Team that has helped foster our success. As part of this unique and growing Company, this position is one that is integral to SpaceBound's fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Self-motivated/works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced Executive Assistant to C-Level Management
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus, but not required.
- Analytical skills - compile data, provide reports and statistics on various projects
- Communication skills – above average skills, expecting extensive interaction with various executive levels including, but not limited to, Board Members, City Council, and President level positions
- Compose - memorandums, policies, minutes, letters, forms, procedures, contracts, proposals, agendas, notes, handouts and other documents and correspondence
- Correspondence - respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within the scope of authority
- Fact gathering- responsible for researching and retrieving pertinent information for officers projects and day-to-day functions
- File Maintenance - maintain an organized filing system
- Gatekeeper - above average skills
- Internet Knowledge - above average internet navigational skills Liaison – between officers direct reports and department heads
- Independent - requires minimal direction
- Meeting Prep – responsible for all meeting prep and details
- Off-site - assist officers at off-site meetings
- Open, review, route and disseminate interoffice and external mail, distribute correspondence and other material to department staff
- PC Skills - Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Perceptive - knows what it takes to support and anticipate what is required to get the job done successfully
- Preparation – above average proof-reading skills and the ability to prepare professional correspondence
- Project Management - assist with special projects
- Research - conduct in-depth research on a range of topics
- Resourceful - ability to multitask, prioritize all facets of the job with an understanding of prioritization
- Trustworthy – responsible for handling confidential and sensitive information, proprietary information – non disclosure of proprietary information required for continued employment.