PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, Las Vegas and Ada, MI. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide exceptional support to our Executive Vice President of Sales and the Sales Operations Team while managing our internal sales communication through Salesforce.
About the Executive Assistant, Sales Position
The Executive Assistant, Sales will be responsible for providing administrative support and sophisticated calendar management. You must be able to prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; make independent judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements. You will act as a personal assistant to the executive, primarily tasks will be related to the company
No two days will be the same for the Executive Assistant, responsibilities will include:
- Work in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to ensure materials are prepared and distributed prior to meetings.
- Keep Sales Operations Management Team apprised of last minute requests and changes.
- Provide complex travel arrangements, including air travel, car service and hotel accommodations; become familiar with the specific, detailed needs and preferences of executives; create consistent travel itinerary for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes, updates or cancellations.
- Manage correspondence, incoming calls, and prioritize phone messages, emails and mail; handle all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism, ensuring a professional, responsive and effective experience for customers, key relationship partners and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare for meetings including location, scheduling teleconference services, printing materials, and ordering meals (if required).
- Accurately track and report expenses by managing credit cards and receipts. Process and submit receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Support as needed the preparation and distribution of weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and data tracking.
- Work independently and within a team as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Sales Operations Management Team. May include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing events, and assisting with special tasks.
- Manage general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, agendas, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with other Executive Assistants.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager.
- Additional duties deemed necessary by manager.
As the Executive Assistant, you are able to think independently and anticipate the needs and tasks in advance. You are tech savvy, have strong Salesforce skills. You have maintained an internal news feed providing essential communication to a remote Sales Team. We have a fast paced culture and to be successful here, you must be comfortable working under pressure, working cross functionally and having a pragmatic approach to the work. You are the kind of person who has a focus on results.
In addition, your qualifications/skills include:
- High School Diploma or GED, college degree preferred or 3 years of equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in an admin support role, preferably in a sales environment
- You must be a people-person with strong interpersonal and communications skills; Ability to communicate effectively with team members as well as brokers, clients and prospects.
- Excellent work ethic
- Advanced computer skills and technical knowledge – i.e. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Salesforce, ability to learninternal applications
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
What We Offer
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of benefits.
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity make a big impact.
Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource:
#10: The size is right. Join a well-funded, established tech company that’s growing fast but is still small enough for you to have a big impact.
#9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning team – More than 10,000 employers and 3.5 million consumers use the PlanSource Platform for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing administration.
#8: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits, cool perks, fun offices … and no-holds-barred Nerf wars.
#7: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions and also filling open positions within the company.
#6: We give you the support you need. Different departments support you and provide you with the access and tools you need to succeed.
#5: Our business model is strong. With a leveragedsales model, our network of partners helps the organization succeed.
#4: Strong partnerships fuel your success. National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as MetLife, Humana, Guardian and Unum provide a competitive advantage and added credibility.
#3: The benefits industry is on fire. Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive need in the marketplace for our technology.
#2: PlanSource has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#1: PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth technology company that is well funded and values its employees and their families.