Who we are...
Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. We develop technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and easily. We are fostering the development of safe cities, working with police departments and municipalities to install over 4,000 red-light, speed, and school bus stop arm safety cameras across North America. We are also creating smart roadways, serving the world's largest commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling transactions and violations for over 8.5 million vehicles. And we are a leading provider of connected systems, processing nearly 165 million transactions each year across 50+ individual tolling authorities. http://verramobility.com/
Verra Mobility is searching for a talented Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer. As the EA supporting these two roles, you will provide direct support for calendar and travel management, be the primary point of contact for all internal and external matters, which pertain to the CEO and CFO, and serve as liaison to the Board of Directors. This position handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and will independently manage multiple tasks, programs and projects with competing priorities and deadlines including screening and prioritizing communications, requests and opportunities from external and internal sources. In this role you will learn an incredible amount about Verra Mobility, work cross functionally with employees at all levels across the organization, and help further Verra Mobility’s mission as the company continues to grow.
- Manage the CEO’s and the CFO’s calendar of business and personal appointments, expense reports, domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and travel meetings including preparing detailed itineraries, and providing needed confirmations.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members and current and potential investors, and their executive assistants.
- Provides smooth communication between the internal departments, showing leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with Senior Leadership.
- Working closely with the CEO and CFO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assist in conference room setup/breakdown and food setup for large meetings including all technical aspects of meeting and video conference setup.
- Answer phones and direct inquiries as needed.
- Assist other executives with travel arrangements, FedEx, mailings, meeting schedules as needed.
- Plan and execute special projects such as departmental or company events, offsite meetings, and team-buildings including providing support when needed to the different departments regarding event planning.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations regarding board and committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
- Work directly with external vendors, partners, and service providers.
- Other essential duties and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience or equal combination of education and experience; Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- Past experiencesupporting C-Level executives in an administrative capacity.
- Proven track record of trust and confidentiality.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Proven experience in creating reports and spreadsheets including advanced experience in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills interdepartmentally and across all levels of the company as well as externally.
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be very organized and have a can-do attitude
- Must be able to work under pressure with a smile
- Must be responsible, reliable and able to work independently
- Have flexibility related to working hours with occasional after hours and weekend work