Provide administrative and project support to PACCAR’s Vice Presidents and other Senior Executives at PACCAR's Global headquarters. Regularly interface with Senior Executives from within the company and with other divisions.
Reports to Senior Vice President.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel to all parts of the world including ensuring travel documents are obtained
- Calendar Management
- Expense reporting and reconciliation of expenses
- Set up on-site and off-site meetings
- Professionally answer phones and distribute mail
- Create and edit management presentations and reports
- Provide support to the Executives on company communications
- Provide administrative support to some other departments
- Collaborate with and back up other executive support team members
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication ability; ability to maintain professional attitude while working with a sense of urgency under deadlines; aptitude for organizing daily work and activities; and ability to communicate with senior executives and officials inside and outside the company.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and Internet).
- Proficient business writer with impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Ability to work under deadlines with changing priorities.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and interpersonal skills; detail oriented and an effective communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly confidential information.
- 10+ years administrative support experience, including 5 years supporting a senior executive.
- Ability to interact with senior executives and officials inside and outside the company.
- Experience providing support in a company with global operations
- High school diploma required.
- College degree highly desirable.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.