You must reside in PST or MST zones. 100% remote work from home 40 hrs per week. Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. start to 5 or 6 pm PST time. You must have 10 year minimum Executive Assistance experience. You must have Project Management Experience.
Are you an outgoing, dynamic, driven, smart results oriented Executive Assistant that has been the right hand person to the CEO in all facets of the business within a smaller fast paced enterprise?
Do you want to be in a role where you take on all tasks of the CEO along with the CEO? Do you want to grow and learn and take on more responsibility and be groomed for bigger things?
Are you reliable with a high standard in quality of work and a strong communicator?
If you want to grow a business, have a major impact on a company's formation and future, provide big vision plus detail orientation, this is an ideal role. You will grow and develop new skills. This is a Leadership Level 4+ role and can grow in many directions. One path could evolve into the general manager of the business. A director level role on up. It all depends on your skill set, what skill set you want to develop, where your passion is, and what the business needs.
Work within an environment where everyone takes 100% responsibility for their work and results. Where people say please, thank you, I'm sorry, and I don't know. This person will become fully versed in the company's client training methodology, its services and how their work impacts the lives of their clients.
Our clients CEO seek that special person, a go- getter that is passionate about what they do; an achiever that always strives to learn and grow, and results oriented. This is a virtual job opportunity, working from home. You will be required to supply your own equipment such as cell phone, computer, high-speed Internet etc. Hours will be 40hrs a week within 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m Pacific Standard Time, Monday to Friday. We will consider candidates in Pacific Time zones and Mountain Times zones.
You will support a hand's on CEO of a fast paced consulting organization with an intense high energy team that provides coaching, training and consulting services to other CEO's for growth and optimization using neuroscience techniques. In this role you will be the key person to Support and Optimize the CEO's time to free them up to provide the services. You will learn the service offering to include processes and assist with client's needs on a daily basis.
This is an ongoing contract. Someone is needed in this role full time,however it will be as an independent contractor, not as a W2 employee.
- Manage the CEO's calendar: Making sure their time is managed efficiently and effectively to allow the CEO to maximize their time with clients. Be proactive with optimizing schedules for both location and who to set meetings with and when. Managed all the details of meetings so that the CEO has a smooth and flawless flow to serve the clients
- Client care: Impeccable Customer Service is required. A high level of communication is required in a caring and highly professional and respectful manner at all times. Accuracy in information gathered and shared is critical as well as quick follow up to the client base of executives to make sure they have what they need, when they need it and how they need it
- Drive the CEO's projects: You will be tasked with having influence to help the CEO create, optimize and complete projects for clients and internal team. It requires strong initiative, the ability to apply great ideas and timely execution of.
- Project management, planning and tracking: Consistently plan the next steps needed. Ability to back track deliverable dates with what needs to occur to reach that date and coordinate and manage those needs. Tracking and analysis of where they are within their process as to what needs to be achieved and foresight to leverage bookings to optimize additional opportunities within clients and prospects.
- Creative thinker: Must be a creative thinker and have a gift for interacting with clients when needed, being the fuel' for the company by creating and maintaining flawless operational efficiency. Your role inspires and supports team members by following through with a significant number of details.
- Contribution - make a difference. Deliver 5 star client service and add value beyond the scope of work.
- Learning - continuous learning. Be committed to growing your capabilities.
- Report to the CEO directly with weekly accountability reports due Monday by 10am Pacific Time
- Must be a self-starter to support a super-busy CEO with limited time to hand hold
- Manage all aspects of CEO's calendar and time
- Use your company persona when interacting with internal and external members and clients
- On time answer/handle all client care inquiries. Respond to all client or potential client phone calls and/or emails same day (if received before4pm PT) or by 10am PT next day (if received after 4pm PT the day before)
- Respond to all phone calls from internal staff the same day (if received before4pm PT), or by 10am PT next day (if received after 4pm PT the day before) from a quiet and professional setting
- Ensure all team members are notified of all group meetings/calls
- Support of, respect of, kindness toward our team members
- Setup/maintain infrastructure: Standard Operating Procedures, manual-all aspects of office management
- Manage any additional admin support staff and all vendors (web site, graphic design, etc.)
- Handle all speaking engagement logistics. You are the point of contact for the organization with all events and must conduct yourself to the clients required standard of professionalism with proper grammar, phone and email etiquette.
- Ensure all speaking engagements, trainings, keynotes, webinars, etc. are managed from inception to post-event follow up (this includes tracking all deliverables, deadlines, timelines and details of each event)
- Ensure that each task, for each team member, is assigned in our Project Management System (Basecamp) upon receipt of task
- Reminders sent to team members of upcoming due dates
- Screen incoming sales inquiries and route to CEO or Client Connection Leader or close yourself (in this case sales commission to be provided of up to 5%)
- Client outreach, including contacting potential clients to determine whether they are available to meet with the CEO (potential clients are those that have expressed an interest already)
- Manage entries in Zoho CRM database
- Manage and track a multitude of deliverables on all Service Agreements.
- Schedule and track all coaching client sessions.
- Collaborate with team members:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Some one that has great ideas and foresight
- Highly accountable for results
- High Quality of work output
- Has initiative
- speak to errors and things missed ASAP
- creative thinker
- Integrity- your word is your bond. You make and keep commitments
- Communication skills - we are highly communicative.
- High Energy - bring great energy and passion to our work. This isn't a job to us, it's a mission, it's an opportunity to transform and support people who will transform and support millions.
- High behavioral flexibility- be adaptable, intuit and adjust, be super present to needs of client/colleague at the moment
- Be Outcome-focused, they are an outcome focused organization- no victims or blamers, they all work on finding the outcome they want.
- Solution-focused - They collaborate and find a way, together, you can make it happen attitude
- High professionalism -doesn't interrupt, is respectful, understands and accepts their role, values other people's time, manages their emotional state, doesn't trash team members behind their back
- Energy management - doesn't throw anger at others, is aware of their challenge areas and is working on them
- Be Humble and know and understand your limitations.
- Ability to perform research
- Not afraid to say hey I made a mistake and correct it
- Detail oriented
- A planner, has the ability to track, manage and foresee future needs
- Consistent quality control
- Drives project deliverables in a date driven environment
- Tactical project management skills
- Collaboration and strong communications skills required for project inter-dependencies across the organization
Required Skills to be considered
- Prior experience streamlining executive's time
- Attention to detail
- 8+ years experiencesupporting a super busy Executive or 8+ years in an Operations/Project Management/Executive Assistant role.
- Tech savvy and able to embrace the clients
- Proven ability to consistently deliver on time
- Ability to quickly understand and apply strategies
- Highly accountable behavior with solid personal responsibility
- Ability to work with little supervision BUT ask for help when needed
- Must have highly effective written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals through initiative, project management and effective negotiation skills, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the success of a team, with humor and grace
- Deep commitment to personal growth-to being the best person you can be and continually improving your skills
- Proactive personality with results-oriented philosophy and work ethic
- Organization, follow through, take-charge, positive attitude
- Plan and attend a 2 day team retreat in SF Bay Area each quarter (travel expenses reimbursed)
- Proven Project Management skills
- Outlook -Must be proficient with
- Microsoft Office: Word (must be proficient), PPT (must be proficient to modify), Excel (very basic knowledge
- Willing to take a Self-Assessment test
- Prior relationship building responsibility.
- Prior external direct client contact with excellent customer Service skills
- EchoSpan 360
- Zoho CRM
- Basecamp Project Management
- TimeTrade for scheduling
- Hootsuite - for Social Media