- Calendar management - coordinate all meetings including but not limited to 1:1s, team meetings, offsite meetings, customer/partner/investor/media/analyst meetings across global time zones.
- Conserve executive’s time by reading and routing email, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating meetings and greeting guests.
- Expense reporting and purchasing.
- Extensive experience in scheduling complex domestic and international travel.
- Maintain executive calendar.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Act as a liaison for assigned executives relaying and exchanging information with others including: Board members, investors, senior leaders, customers and clients, and other organizations or constituents.
- Providing backup support for other executives.
- A minimum of 10 years work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting and/or reporting to a senior, preferably C-level, executive.
- Incredibly bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute.
- Deep experience performing administrative work that requires analysis, initiative, discretion, and independent judgment. Detail oriented and customer service focused.
- Impeccable execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Comfortable with frequent access to confidential information and ability to exercise utmost discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies.
- Adaptability in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company.
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction in an often highly ambiguous environment.
- Ability to effectively represent the organization in its relationships with investors, customers, the media, and other constituents.
- Ability to actively manage projects in a fast-moving, high pressure environment.
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams.
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations.
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Docs and calendaring skills.
- Up to 20% travel (international and domestic) may be required.
Education: Got it!
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.