Position Highlights: In this multifaceted role, you will act as a partner to the company’s President and Human Resources Director. This position will perform a variety of tasks, ranging from serving as the first point of contact for the customer and all thing’s office related, to managing complex calendars, expense reports, travel arrangements, and event coordination.
- Provide executive administrative support to the Division President and HR Director
- Assisting the leadership team with projects that require organizational skills, research, attention to detail and use of independent judgment at times
- Manage complex calendars, expense reports, and event coordination, etc.
- Coordinate arrangements for division meetings and luncheons
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, rental cars, and hotels for Division President
- Create and maintain organizational charts via Visio for the Division
- Communicate with high-level professionals and executives
- Organize, prioritize and execute on large volumes of highly confidential and time-sensitive information
- Manage internal and external communications including email and phone correspondences.
- Prepare materials for meetings including planning, presentations, agenda preparation if needed
- Set up and clean up for business meetings.
- Welcome guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; handle requests and queries appropriately
- Ensure mail/package distribution and assist with courier deliveries
- Handle tasks related to office and inter-office communications, office set up, human resource support, business operations and administrative matters, work order and invoice submittals to accounting
- Work with HR and IT for new hire setup and to ensure maintenance of equipment including phones and computers
- Serve as point of contact for office facility for employees and the property manager including maintenance, keys, janitorial, heat/air and other building issues
- Set up office systems, procedures and records (electronic and paper)
- Assign, collect and track all building access cards
- Coordinate monthly birthday and anniversary announcements
- Ability to operate and trouble shoot standard office equipment
- Serve as the main contact for the management company (pest control, elevator problems, room temps, ceiling lights out, etc.)
- Receives and distributes communications from property manager regarding the office facility to all office personnel, as needed
- Manage daily functions of the office including office equipment, personnel attendance, supplies, cleanliness, flow of incoming and outgoing envelopes/packages, postage machine and labels, office subscriptions, carpet cleanings and paint touchup
- Order office supplies as needed and/or requested
- Complete any additional projects, tasks and assignments as requested in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 5 years of administrative or office management experience required.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
- Ability to multi-task and be self-directed in a fast paced, growing, evolving, results oriented environment.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and remain calm and poised under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with the ability to prioritize and manage time/tasks effectively.
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows (advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), internet functionality and other related computer applications, phones, Smartphones and communication systems.
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities able to adapt and learn quickly in a high growth company.
- Experience with office systems and set ups and typical business operations
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.