Our direct client is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager in New York, NY.
- The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Will be responsible for office-wide communications and all-hands scheduling, executing and streamlining administrative procedures, supplies control, and oversight of selected vendors.
- Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment matters (purchase, repair, returns)
- Manage relationships with select vendors, service providers and landlord
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office and enhance operational efficiency
- Responsible for providing orientation and training to new employees
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience – Required
- Strong interpersonal skills and written/oral communications skills – Required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently – Required
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures – Required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and plan/prioritize work – Required
- Proficient in MS Office – Required
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures a plus – Desired