The Executive Assistant provides administrative support and assistance to the Chief Customer Officer and other executives.
- Provide Administrative Support to leadership team members
- Organize and set up phone conference meetings and summarize action points
- Manage special projects, organize data, track key follow-up items to hit key milestones
- Assist in regular sales reporting, analysis requests, and distribution and status updates on key sale and service programs and initiatives
- Prepare travel arrangements for CEO and CCO including flights, hotel accommodations, car rental, etc.
- Track projects and provide assistance using a CRM system
- Design and produce proposals and (power point) presentations
- Arrange sales-and customer meetings
- Perform all administrative functions needed including typing correspondence, and presentations, copying, filing, screening/answering manager’s incoming calls and daily correspondence, etc.
- Keeps a record of all sensitive and important information safely and securely
- Work with other (administrative) personnel on various projects
- Min. 5 years’ experience with advanced skills as an Executive Assistant in a professional office environment, preferably within an international company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education in business, office management, or administration.
- Experience supporting a CEO and/or Global Sales / Customer Executive
- Experience performing research, compiling and analyzing data, and building reports
- Experience creating sales presentations, meeting summaries, and action plans
- Must have proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Internet.
- Must be able to work in a high pressure environment
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously in a professional manner
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both written and verbally
- Present a professional appearance, maintain a positive and respectful attitude and interact in a professional manner with customers, visitors and co-workers.
- Ability to positively adapt to change.
- Team player and collaborative working style.
- Customer service-minded.
- Able to work independently.