5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
We are an executive search firm who has been hired to identify an Executive Assistant!
The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
Essential Functions as an Executive Assistant:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No overnight travel is expected for this position. There may be occasional local day travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Five years of executive assistant experience in a financial environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
5 years’ experience in the financial services arena.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
5 years of professional written communication experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you meet all the requirements for the Executive Assistant, we want to hear from you!