Edifecs is looking for an Executive Assistant to partner directly with the Executive Leadership Team to oversee a wide range of complex, confidential, and administrative responsibilities. You'll contribute to the overall organization's success by keeping a pulse on executive priorities, closely communicating with the leadership team, and acting as the "right arm" to the Executives.
You'll have initiative, and independent judgment with sensitive, complex, and highly confidential business both inside and outside the company. You'll also be a champion of culture, evangelizing Edifecs values to create impact across the organization.
What you will do:
- Act as the POC for Executive communications (call, emails, etc.) providing a high level of service to internal and external clients
- Provide calendar and scheduling coordination, ensuring the most effective use of the executives’ attention and focus by understanding business priorities
- Manage complex projects/processes/events and ensure that all facets of business are flawless
- Prepare expense reports on behalf of executives, as well as tracking and reporting
- Conduct daily updates with the executives to review priorities, potential conflicts, and all information updates to ensure the success and organization of the business
- Prepare agendas and any required documents; transcribe minutes of meetings
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including accommodations, flights and tracking expenses
- Assist or lead the completion of special projects as assigned; other duties as required
What you will bring:
- BS/BA degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in a comparable role supporting teams and executives with meetings, events, calendar management, travel and expense reports.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong command of the English language including outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgment, and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive can-do attitude who works well with others
- Strong planning and decision-making skills to develop and implement office programs
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal commitment to excellence, results orientation and continuous learning
- Experience working at Technology/Software company prefered