$80K — $100K *
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Dallas Service Centre is centrally located at Love Field Airport, and is the home of the Service Center Network headquarters. With its dedicated staff of over 110, the facility features 100,000 sq ft of space and is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled heavy maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Centre has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Canada, Brazil, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Mexico and South Africa.
The Executive Assistant performs a variety of highly responsible administrative and clerical functions supporting the operations of the business. Maintain knowledge of corporate activities to assist in policy, procedures, and administrative matters. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling confidential and time sensitive material, resolving conflicts by exercising independent judgment within designated scope, and projecting the appropriate professional image of the company.
In your role, you will:
• Manage calendar for VP – build, review and accept/identify conflicts for meetings
• Coordinate meetings and appointments for VP, being mindful of global time zones and required participants
• Filter email in-box, respond on behalf of VP as required, and follow-up on actions
• Ensure follow up on activities and files of VP (including HR activities such as annual PMP, merit reviews, etc.)
• Filter incoming calls and follow up on various information requests pertaining to the department
• Organize travel for VP’s business trips (flights, hotel, car, visas, etc.)
• Complete expense reports for VP’s business trips, ensuring strict adherence to policies and quick turnaround time
• Review and approve travel and expenses for management, ensuring strict adherence to policies and quick turnaround time
• Review and approve RMS Requests/IT Self Service Portal, ensuring strict adherence to policies and quick turnaround time
• Attendance and participation in VP’s staff and daily meetings
• Act as a liaison between upper management, management, employees, and external stakeholders
• Manage team of Administrative Assistants throughout the Service Center network
• Produce letters, documents, presentations, reports and graphics that require an extended knowledge of several office software
• Maintain confidential files and folders
• Manage the filing system and document management
• Follow up with team members or external suppliers on committed deliverables status
As our ideal candidate,
• You have 8 years of experience providing administrative support to a business unit with a minimum of 5 years providing support to senior level management.
• You have an Associates Degree or technical/vocational training in office administration or related field
• You have experience working with a large, international company.
• You show integrity and strong ethics when dealing with highly confidential documents and information.
• You have extended knowledge of computer applications, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• You have strong oral and written communication skills.
• You are articulate and able to present in front of groups.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and demeanor.
• You show professionalism, emotional intelligence and strong organization skills.
• You demonstrate attention to detail, initiative, can multi task and work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
• You are autonomous, flexible/adaptable to constant change, understand priorities and have a sense of urgency.
• You are a team player.
• You have prior experience in the aerospace industry - preferred
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Valid through: 1/19/2021
$80K — $110K
3 days ago
$80K — $110K
3 days ago