In this role, the Executive Administrator will be supporting the Chief Operating Officer and handling a variety of administrative duties.
Here Is What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide support to c-suite team with scheduling domestic and international travel (hotel, flight, car service) for several executives through Egencia.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and reserve conference rooms using Outlook
- Ordering lunches from approved accounts and handling meeting set-up
- Preparing and updating documents using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Editing documents and converting .doc to PDF formats in MS Word when needed
- Preparing expense reports using Expensify program
- Copying, scanning and filing
- Providing phone and email support
- Greeting visitors and vendors for scheduled meetings
Here Is What You Will Bring To The Table:
- High school diploma or higher level of education
- 8-10 years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-Suite executives, preferably in the biotechnology, life sciences or healthcare industry
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers, scanners and copiers
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Professional, collaborative and team-oriented