SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic executive assistant to support the Baxters North American Executive Management team. This position will report directly into the CEO and will provide high-level administrative support to them and their team.
The ideal candidate will exude professionalism, independent judgement, and a high level of discretion. The person in this role will have acute attention to detail, be extremely proactive at identifying and solving problems.
Key responsibilities include the ability to compile and produce complex information for inclusion in reports or presentations and the creation of charts, graphs or tables. Effective calendar, meeting and event planning, and sound communication skills associated with routine and high-level written and verbal correspondence required.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Proactively manage dynamic calendars and independently schedule appointments; ensure up-to-date communication with all parties impacted by changes; provide excellent effort and follow through on difficult-to-schedule global meetings; endeavor to keep the leaders properly prioritized and find creative ways to solve logistical challenges.
- Manage international and domestic travel arrangements and coordinate the planning of trips with various internal and external functions.
- Process and maintain expenses.
- Resolve incoming inquiries with the appropriate level of attention and discretion; respond with courtesy and professionalism on behalf of the leaders.
- Independently and effectively plan, coordinate and execute onsite and offsite meetings and events; arrange for facilities, menu planning and catering; provide coherent and up to the minute details to attendees by issuing information or invitations; oversee accommodations and extraordinary requests, as needed, and ensure smooth execution; be prepared to respond to unforeseen changes.
- Prepare reports, memos, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems including company’s cloud-based contract and document database, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Greet visitors and determines whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years supporting C-level executives, preferably in a global environment
- Active Listening and Superior Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills and Adaptability
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills with the ability to use time effectively and prioritize projects and requests
- Technology savvy with strong knowledge of Window Applications including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, with exposure to computer accounting software packages and cloud-based programs, a plus.