Hedge Fund based in San Francisco looking for a skilled Executive / Administrative Assistant.
- Organize international and domestic travel and including air and ground transport, lodging, and meeting schedules
- Coordinate investor and internal meeting, scheduleconference calls, prepare presentation material and meeting agendas.
- Prepare expense reports and track executives expenses.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of special client reports, monthly reports, quarterly letters, client and marketing presentations (includes email and web distribution)
- Client relations and marketingsupport functions.
- Act as Marketing liaison with Operations, legal, Compliance and Fund Administrator.
- Create investor contact information into Microsoft Outlook and otherdatabases.
- Perform basic research and special projects as needed.
- Contribute to company-wide calendars and organizational spreadsheets.
- Copying, scanning and physical electronic filing of documents as needed.
- Provide back-up support for the firm’s receptionist.
- Experience with venture capital or financial service industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred.
- Strong Information systems skills with Microsoft Office applications, including Adobe Acrobat / Distiller and Power Point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including editing and proof reading .
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport.
- Respond with sense of urgency, ability to effectively manage change and reach deadlines in appropriate time frame.
The position is non-exempt, eligible for overtime