We are looking for Executive Admin for our client in Bedminster, NJ
Job Title: Executive Admin
Job Location: Bedminster, NJ
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Provide executive administrative support to the Sr VP with the ability to predict, anticipate and execute on the business needs of the office.
- Coordinate VP calendar management, events to include onsite/offsite coordination and travel arrangements.
- Interact positively with all levels within the organization, including senior executives, corporate counterparts and co-workers while projecting a positive, collaborative, professional image in all interactions.
- Proactively screen correspondence and telephone calls; respond or direct to appropriate parties for response.
- Additional duties include providing telephone support, assist with preparation of company-wide communications, expense report preparation, mail and paperwork distribution, filing, copying and other general tasks.
- Due to complex and confidential nature of the position, knowledge of the company's policies and procedures is required.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 8years related administrative experience or AssociateDegree with a minimum of 6years related administrative experience.
- Must have at least 3years of prior experienceworking with senior executives
- 5years' experienceworking with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook including Meeting Place).
- At least 3years of experience handling multiple simultaneous projects, managing multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work overtime or outside of normal working hours as needed
- A strong sense of urgency with the ability to monitor shifting priorities while responding and reacting to unexpected situations.
- Good judgment and discretion in handling confidential information is of the utmost importance.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills and to accept additional responsibilities as required.
- Possess the ability to work well as a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail and excellent grammar skills.
- The ability to anticipate needs and possess a high degree of initiative to begin action and independently take responsibility for follow through actions.
- Willing to work some extended hours when necessary, and availability at last-minute notice.
- Must be focused on customer satisfaction, the commitment to consistently generate a quality work product and to do whatever it takes to get the job done quickly and efficiently.