We are looking for Executive Admin Assistant for our client in Redmond, WA
Job Title: Executive Admin Assistant
Job Location: Redmond, WA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Manage and maintain the Executive's appointment schedule
- Experience in expense reimbursements and reconciliation
- Interfaces with high-level internal/external contacts requiring considerable discretion/initiative.
- Conducts business in a confidential and professional manner.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence as needed.
- Develops management presentations.
- Plan and organize company meetings and functions, both in-house and off-site.
- Attends executive team meetings; takes and publishes all meeting notes and tracks action items.
- Travel planning experience and tracking of advances.
- Responsible for setting up conference calls and webinars.
- Responsible for expense reports.
- Exceptional letter composition skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years Executive Assistant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior management and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make some base line decisions independently.
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated pro-active approach to responsibilities, along with the ability to multitask, execute requests on time, and ensure attention to detail and high-quality accuracy.
- Possess advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Windows XP, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Milestones and MS Outlook. Experience using database software.
- Demonstrate ability to perform responsibilities in a professional manner and maintain confidences in working with high-level executives and leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem resolving skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, while meeting deadlines