The Sales Executive Account Director is the first line of contact between our key clients within the Home industry. They will be responsible for driving advertising revenue and partnerships with key clients in their Industry Portfolio, as well as ideating, selling, negotiating, and delivering fully integrated programs that will live across print, mobile, digital, and video platforms. This role serves as the Industry Ambassador at all key industry events and trade shows within the assigned territory.
The Sales Executive Account Director will be the single point of contact for specific named accounts and business development accounts. They will lead the account planning; identifying, developing, and maintaining relationships with key advertising decision-makers at agency and client levels throughout their client list. They will work collaboratively with the Brand Collection sales team and the Experiences team to identify new programs to engage existing clients as well as drive new business.
- Acting as the single point of contact for named accounts
- Developing and managing short and long term account plans for named clients
- Communicating the entire CN One value proposition to Clients within their Industry
- Providing industry insights and thought leadership to Brand Collections
- Leveraging industry-specific insights to grow Print, Digital, Video, Branded Content, and Experiential revenue across all collections
- Coordinating brand and product specialist resources to support the account
- Converting specified business development accounts within the industry portfolio
- Penetrating existing accounts via sell through of Digital, Video, Branded Content, and Experiential Ad Products
- Providing accurate and timely business reporting, including revenue estimates, annual projections, and share of market analysis
- 5+ years of experience of consultative integrated (multichannel) sales experience with demonstrated ability to navigate relationships with both clients and the agencies
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience selling to enterprise level clients is a plus
- Ability to manage and grow an existing base of business while continuing to drive new business
- Strong drive to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude, and incredible work ethic
- Ability to partner well with internal teams to deliver the highest quality service to our clients.
- Detail oriented, great communication skills and a passion for sales