Fort Lauderdale, FL
Industry: Publishing & Printing•
8 - 10 years
Posted 268 days ago
The Director of Product Management for the Indirect channel will lead the strategy, planning, delivery, evangelism and execution for the indirect channel portfolio of products. This position has ownership for product portfolio roadmaps and the pricing strategy alignment with business goals. The Director is the external subject matter expert to partners, leading planning through delivery of these products to market while working closely with internal teams (product managers, sales, support, and engineering). This position will require domestic and international travel.
Responsible to understand the product revenue levers, what revenue comes from what product. Also responsible for profit margins, targets and growth targets. This will include close collaboration, communication and consulting with the sales team to ensure the revenue growth and margin targets are met. This position is also responsible for revenue and OI goals within this positions area
- Be the external, customer facing SME for the indirect portfolio of products, interfacing with partners and sales. Interacting with Senior Executives at enterprise organizations to present product roadmaps, strategy, market trends and gather customer feedback.
- Be the single point of contact for the indirect channel regarding product development, roadmaps, financials, and lifecycle metrics by working with key team members in those functional areas (product, finance, support, etc.).
- Manages internal resources and departmental budget to achieve performance targets and business objectives
- Provides leadership, motivates and mentors product and technology teams across segment in order prioritize workload and deliver on goals
- Drives pricing strategy and maintain GP margins on indirect products and ensures alignment with business segment strategic goals.
- Develops detailed roadmaps for each product relative to the indirect channel, provides leadership and guidance and bears the responsibility for road map execution. Demonstrates resilience, creativity and drives forward while adapting quickly to everchanging business conditions.
- Understands partner business requirements as it relates to trends and competitive landscape. Translates that into artifacts for internal stakeholder audiences.
- Works with engineering and product teams to develop product specifications, detail use cases, and ensure final product meets requirements.
- Takes new products to market developing complete GTM plan with financials, support metrics, expected growth, and sales strategy.
- MBA in Marketing, Business Administration
- 10 years of experience in Marketing, Product Management, SaaS
- Product & Market Knowledge / Financial Acumen / Effective & Engaging Presentation Skills / PowerPoint / Go To Market / Public Speaking & Communication / Team Player / Background in Digital Marketing, Hosting, Technology
- Proven track record managing, directing and coaching staff..
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion for harnessing data to extract insights to drive performance.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and geographically throughout the organization.
- Highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented with ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Able to synthesize and report results to keep management, internal clients and teams apprised of program results, trends, recommended changes, etc.
- Must be hands-on with all facets of job with ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Focused and disciplined in execution.
- Driven, positive, when working collaboratively to drive toward a common goal.
- Experience with creation of strategic plans, plus provide guidance on analysis and reporting of results.
- Ability to manage team through change.
- Strong interpersonal skills since he/she must collaborate with business stakeholders, outside vendors and other internal teams to define strategies and tactics, set schedules, manage budgets, ensure timely delivery of all programs and report results.
Drug screen and background check required.
Req ID#: 12138BR