Exchange with Office 365
5 - 7 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Title of Position: Exchange with Office 365
Location: Atlanta, GA
The position is for an experienced senior engineer in the Microsoft messaging space, specifically around Exchange and Office 365.
This engineer with support BAU activities and assist in escalations as we migrate users to Office 365.
- Manage and administer all messaging systems (email, archive, spam, security, instant messaging, enterprise voice, mobility and Office 365)
- Administer and support Microsoft Active Directory as it pertains to Microsoft Exchange and Lync 2010.
- Document resolutions for escalated tickets and inform downstream fix agents.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to Held Desk and end users.
- Open up cases with vendors and work through resolution.
- Assist in the migration and remediation of email to Office 365
- Responds to server monitoring system alerts to evaluate and remediate identified problems
- Participates in the identification of vulnerabilities and their mitigation.
- Maintains effective communications with vendors, peers and clients in support of assigned projects and tasks.
- Writes and maintains scripts to automate and troubleshoot systems as necessary
- Bachelors of Science degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- Must have 5+ years Systems Administration experience
- Must have 2+ years of Office 365 experience including migrations from on-premises
- Office 365 MCSA highly desired
- Must have both hands-on implementation experience, and expert level knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Exchange 2010/2016/O365, Lync/Skype, SharePoint 2007/2013, Active Directory
- Must have strong scripting abilities/experience with PowerShell
- Windows Server administration 2012 or above
- MS Active Directory
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)