US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Exchange: (Primary Skill)
- Should have hands-on experience of working on exchange more than 8years.
- Expertise in Microsoft Exchange 2010/20132016 Messaging Admin & O365
- Expertise in Exchange hybrid environment and hands-on migrations experience from on-premise to 0365
- Good understanding of ADFS setup and troubleshooting.
- Hands on archiving technologies on exchange.
- Expertise in Outlook Client ?2013, 2016 and Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Good knowledge on Mailflow and Connectors .
- Good understanding of Azure and ADCONNECT tool.
- Good knowledge on DAG configuration and management.
- Good Troubleshooting skill in mailbox database replication issues.
- Knowledge of Mailbox database recovery.
- Web Server - IIS 6/7/8
- Airwatch MDM Solution
- Knowledge of High Availability Technologies and Clustering & LB
Active Directory: (Secondary)
- Good understanding and hands-on Active Directory DNS, WINS
- Experience in troubleshooting AD Replication.
- Ability to work and troubleshoot on Site connectors and intersite & intrasite connectivity and replication issue
- Ability and good understanding on Active Directory schema and integration with Exchange.
- Ability and good understanding of AD hybrid technologies.
- Administration and Troubleshooting of performance related issues on Windows servers
- Implementation, administration of Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Strong Knowledge of VMware 6.0 & vCenter 6.0 and above
- Good experience on installation, configuration and managing VM Ware environment.
- Hand-on on ESXi patching and upgradation process.
- Good Proficiency in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning
- Strong Knowledge of Windows2003/ 2008/2012 Server and trouble shooting skills;
- Should have good knowledge & troubleshooting skills on MS Clusters
- Candidate should have good understanding on SAN connectivity terminologies.
- Capacity planning and Fine tune system for optimal performance
- In-depth knowledge on working of ESX Server & vCenter Server [formally Virtual Center]
- Document best practices in developing and deploying VMware solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base for reuse by customers and partners