Northwest Texas Healthcare System is recruiting a Neurologist for a hospital-employed position at an accredited stroke facility. The position will be part of a hospital-affiliated multi-specialty group providing Primary Care, Neurology, Orthopedics, Vascular and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Significant need for neurological services in the community, with new patient wait times of three to five months;
- Position will include all general neurological procedures including EEG, EMG, Botox, etc.;
- Practice will be based in a single office location joining one established Neurologist, with coverage at only one hospital;
- Position will include 2 to 3 days per week for inpatient consults;
- No Acute Stroke Call requirement. All acute calls are covered by 4 experienced Telestroke neurologists;
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE. Additional experience in stroke, MS, or Parkinson’s welcomed;
- Compensation will be very competitive, with total Year 1 compensation potential up to $350,000 (depending on experience); wRVU-based productivity bonus; full employed benefits package; relocation; and sign-on bonus;
- 2017 residents may also be eligible for the UHS Training Stipend or Loan Repayment Assistance (up to $100,000 available);
Northwest Texas Healthcare System is a 495-bed acute care hospital that serves the approximately 650,000 residents of the Texas Panhandle and surrounding region. The system provides acute care services including specialty cardiac and pediatric care; women’s services; emergency, surgical and behavioral health care. Northwest is staffed by nearly 500 physicians representing over 50 specialties, who provide high quality care and combine traditional values with leading edge technology.