In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will provide leadership for the transition of critical systems from development through equipping to combat units. The successful candidate must be proficient in authoring transition documentation and will interface with SMDC/PACOM/OSD JCTD partners. He/she must have hands-on familiarity with the transition and POM processes, and in the development and delivery of executive-level briefings.
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance required
- BS & MS in Engineering & Management required
- Minimum 15 years of experiencerequired
- 15 years of experience with the design, development and operation of C4ISR & Electronic Warfare systems
- 10 years working collaboratively with program management, systems engineers, and acquisition teams in concurrent engineering environments
- Demonstrated ability to author point papers and policy documents for executive approval
- Demonstrated ability to develop executive-level briefings and to brief and advise senior officers including flag and SES levels
- Preference to candidates with previous transition management assignments
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
- Minimum 25% travel to Army and contractor locations within CONUS required
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more